Draw a Hand Holding a Phone / Phone 12 Pro Max Held in Hand – Pencil Drawing App
In this drawing, we make use of the line and brush tool of the Pencil app (Paintology) to make this drawing.
The drawing is fairly easy for anyone to do providing you follow the initial instructions shown in the video below.
For the straight edges of the Phone 12 Pro Max, we select the line tool from the brush dialog. The rest of the drawing is done with the shade brush tool with different gradients of the gray color.
Here are the steps of each for this easy drawing:-
- Load tutorial from the Tutorial section
- Select the straight line tool to do the straight edges of the iPhone
- Select the line tool with the right brush size to do the sharp edges
- Select the shade tool to make the rest of the ‘curved’ drawings
- Select the grayscale color according to the intensity needed in dark and light areas
Once you have had practice with the shade tool, you will find it has the ability to mimic pencil strokes. With enough practice you can render any drawings to look like a pencil/paper drawing.
Here is the actual drawing that you might want to trace over using traditional medium if you so wish.
We think you will have loads of fun with the Pencil drawing app. You will find more tutorials within the category of Pencil & phone drawings.
For more social links and links to the app, please see below.
Download the free Paintology app from the Google play store.
Happy Drawing & Painting!